Wednesday, April 25, 2012

26 weeks and 6 days

We've survived one week in the hospital and we're still baking!  I don't have a lot of new information to update, but I did just want to post and let everyone know that we are still baking.  Tomorrow we will hit the 27 week mark!  Thankfully, the boys are still looking great.  They monitor us 2-3 times a day -- the boys for heart rate and movement, and me for contractions.  I am still having some bleeding and a few contractions, but nothing like the first few days I was here.  Still have our eye on next Thursday, when we will hit 28 weeks -- we'll be able to breathe a little bit easier and then hopefully start aiming for the 30's.

Brent and Conley are doing well.  They are adjusting to their new life sans Mommy!   I am so thankful that Conley wasn't a Mommy's boy and is super easy and laid back -- it has definitely made it a lot easier being here.  I'm also thankful for having such a great husband -- he has stepped up and taken care of everything without a single complaint!

Again, thank you for all of the calls, visits, thoughts, and prayers -- these have made this week bearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment